We are looking for volunteer artists /Crafts people with an interest in mental health and art and creativity as part of a recovery journey
- Support the mental health and wellbeing services creative art sessions.
- Contribute to the development of the students.
- Take part in preparing and delivering the service
Supporting peoples mental health and wellbeing
The volunteer will gain experience of working in the mental health field within a community organisation. This is an opportunity to practice and develop communication and teaching skills as well as helping to make a difference in the community, and improving the lives of our members. Volunteering at Blackfriars Settlement will give the volunteer some knowledge and experience of working in the voluntary sector.
You would be supported by our experienced team of mental health professionals. The space at Blackfriars Settlement is user friendly and well-equipped
- Warm, welcoming, calm attitude, and friendly personality
- Good listening and communication skills
- Flexible and able to take initiative
If you are studying or researching a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths (STEM) related subject and want to volunteer and share your knowledge and experience with young people, you could become a STEM Ambassador.