We are looking for volunteers to provide one hour a week of free tutoring in any GCSE or A-Level subject, to help disadvantaged students feel more confident and passionate about learning.
- We are looking for volunteers across all subject areas at both GCSE and A-Level.
- We only require a commitment of an hour per week and we provide all the training that you need! Give an hour a week to change a life!
- Tutor The Nation’s team are always on hand to support you at all stages of the application and tutoring process.
- Four of the top private tutoring companies have joined forces to help us support you with first-rate tutor training.
- You'll gain Invaluable practical experience which will boost your CV and help you stand out from a crowd.
- We will cover an enhanced DBS check.
- We will give you references.
- You are a UK-based university student, recent graduate, or experienced tutor.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about your subject area(s.)
- Empathy and compassion towards your student will make you a great tutor.
- Commitment to a minimum of 1 hour per week for a State school term.
- Maintain a growth mindset towards learning and tutoring practice.
- Serve as a role model for your tutee.
If you are studying or researching a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths (STEM) related subject and want to volunteer and share your knowledge and experience with young people, you could become a STEM Ambassador.
Team Up is looking for dynamic volunteer tutors to help transform the future prospects of underperforming pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Do you want to make a real difference to a young person's life? If you are a current university student of any subject (or have graduated within the last 2 years), this opportunity could be for you!