we are a not for profit business that focuses all our time, people and resources on having a positive impact for conservation, climate change and animal welfare. Our vision is to help young people feel inspired, empowered and better informed through increasing their access to conservation education. We work in partnership with the best conservation organisations to boost their educational outreach - through our amazing volunteers we’re able reach young people in their communities throughout the UK.
The workshops that our volunteers deliver are designed by experts and led by our passionate volunteers to raise awareness and arm young people with the facts to empower them to take positive action.
We see that here is an opportunity to engage with young people on climate justice and wildlife conservation education. By delivering our workshops we are helping young people feel informed, inspired and supported to protect their communities, ecosystems and wildlife.
Our organisation is small, which means that we are able to adapt and adjust our method of delivery and the design of our workshops, in response to feedback from our volunteers, from the students receiving the workshop, and from the teachers who support our volunteers in the workshop delivery.
We are looking for young people who are personable, have great energy and can approach the topic of climate justice with a positive and bright mindset. You do not need to be an expert on climate justice as we will provide the training, materials and resources that you will need to deliver the climate justice workshops. Your application to be a part of this project will stand out if you identify with the following. You are but you do need to be:
- Passionate about building a better world for our communities, wildlife and the environment
- Motivated and enthusiastic about affecting change and achieving climate justice
- Understand the importance of giving young people a platform and the opportunity to be heard
In addition you must:
- Be aged between 18-30, as the workshops have been designed to be delivered by young people for young people
- Be willing to support us for a few hours a month during school hours (on average most volunteers commit to approx 4-6 hrs in total, inc. travel to schools)*
- Be ideally located in or near London to be able to support in-person delivery within the Greater London area
- Be willing to complete a DBS check
We are a small organisation, with a vision to ignite a passion within young people to ignite positive change for climate justice and wildlife conservation. We are dedicated to our volunteers and look forward to having you join our team.
Are you a young person aged 18-30, passionate about climate change, and want to ignite, inspire and support young people to take positive action? Help us deliver climate justice workshops to schools in London.