Link UP London C.I.C.
Harnessing professional skills for social good
ABOUT US: 

We strengthen London's communities by connecting local charitable organisations with Skilled Volunteers on short-term, structured projects designed to help them do their work better, reach more people and have a greater impact.

The majority of organisations we support are small and medium sized (with a turnover of less than £500k) and 95% of them address issues of poverty allieviation, vulnerability and/or marginalisation while the other 5% addresses issues of climate change, cultural heritage and the arts.  

WHY OUR WORK MATTERS: 

We know that many small, local Social Good Organisations (SGOs – charities, social enterprises and community groups) have big visions for positive change in their communities, but with limited skills and resources in-house it can be difficult to turn these into a reality. We therefore aim to provide expertise through clearly defined projects that help organisations develop in areas such as strategy, communications / PR, marketing, social media, data collection & analysis, finance, HR and much more. 

98% of the 125+ organisations we have supported to date say that they are better equipped to do their work following their project.  100% of our volunteers felt welcomed and needed by the organisations they supported and reported feeling purposeful, more connected to community, having made meaningful relationships, developing skills and interests and feeling happier at the end of projects.  

OUR VALUES: 
 Make a Difference Every Day - Focus on solutions, and arrive every day inspired to make an impact through our talents, passion and hard work
 Human Connections - Meaningful relationships built on compassion, respect, and kindness
 Integrity - Fostering trust through honesty, a belief in the cause and striving to be our best
 Growth Mindset - Sharing successes, learning from mistakes and constantly improving
 Happy, Healthy People - Committed to encouraging, caring, supporting each other and having fun
Summary
Community Interest Company
Addiction
Arts
Crime and Violence
Crisis Support
Culture
Disability
Disaster Relief
Education
Environment
Ex-Offenders
Families
Health
Homelessness
Human Rights
Hunger
LGBTQ
Mental Health
Nutrition
Older People
Poverty
Refugees
Social Care
Sports
Young People
London
United Kingdom
Charity / Nonprofit

Connect With Us

Our Opportunities

 
Promotional Video Editing
Link UP London C.I.C.
Min. 0 Weeks Minimum weeks
London, United Kingdom
Promotional Video Editing
Volunteering
Volunteer
Arts, Poverty

Help edit 3 promotional videos for Five Aside Theatre's website.

Is this an ongoing opportunity?:
One-off opportunity
 
Recruitment Systems Development
Link UP London C.I.C.
Min. 0 Weeks Minimum weeks
Barnet, United Kingdom
Recruitment Systems Development
Volunteering
Volunteer
Health, Mental Health

Support in setting up the policies, procedures and other documents needed to run a volunteer department safely and effectively.

Is this an ongoing opportunity?:
One-off opportunity
 
HR Support
Link UP London C.I.C.
Min. 0 Weeks Minimum weeks
London Borough of Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom
HR Support
Volunteering
Volunteer
Disability, Health, Mental Health

Help local disability organisation improve their employment framework and contracts.

Is this an ongoing opportunity?:
One-off opportunity