STEM subjects are brought to life by over 37,000 volunteers, available across the UK, all free of charge. Inspiring communicators and relatable role models, they are here to help now, by connecting online. Aspirations raised, careers illuminated and learning supported.
Benefits of students seeing STEM Ambassadors in their classroom
- Increased engagement in STEM
- Increased awareness on the importance of STEM
- Increased understanding of STEM subjects
- Increased understanding of why STEM subjects are important in the workplace
- Increased aspiration and knowledge of STEM careers
If you are studying or researching a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths (STEM) related subject and want to volunteer and share your knowledge and experience with young people, you could become a STEM Ambassador.