The King’s Sport Academy brings together our coaching, volunteering, and workforce opportunities under one arm in order to maximise its impact and experience to our students.
The King’s Sport Academy provides transformative experiences to our students and wider King’s community by allowing students to enhance their personal and professional development. Students will learn transferable skills to help aid them in future careers and ambitions. The academy gives students the opportunity to gain valuable industry experience by working within our team and the local community.
Sign up to our King's Sport Academy Mailing List to hear about all our student opportunities: https://mailchi.mp/kcl/academy
- The individual must be a current King's College London Student.
- The individual is required to attend initial training days as required within their chosen area.
- The individual must be willing to travel to various locations in London to fulfil their allocated programme time.
- The individual must be flexible on hours of work (weekends and evenings may be required).
- The individual will be required to attend King's Sport Academy events throughout the 21/22 academic year (An initial induction event as well as the end of year celebration).