What are your responsibilities?
- Represent Tutor The Nation at Freshers' and Volunteering Fairs
- Spread the word about Tutor The Nation on social media
- Organise in-person meet-ups with the volunteers you recruit
- Attend an in-person training day in London
What will you gain?
- An expenses-paid, in-person training day to meet other ambassadors and the Tutor The Nation team
- Experience representing the organisation at Freshers’ and Volunteering Fairs
- Expertise in social media management using our platforms to reach potential volunteers
- The chance to organise events with volunteers at your University
- The opportunity to steer the strategic direction of TTN’s volunteer recruitment by offering your ideas and insights
- Skills that will boost your CV and set you apart from the crowd
We are looking for student ambassadors to help us spread the word about Tutor The Nation on university campuses across the UK through social media channels and by representing our charity at in-person events
What are we looking for?
- You are a student at a UK-based University
- You have a couple of hours a week to spread the word about Tutor The Nation (with busier periods in September and October)
- You are passionate about reducing educational inequality and making education fairer
- You feel confident that you can encourage your peers to give one hour of their week to tutor
- You will enjoy working in a people-facing role, coordinating volunteers and organising events
If you are studying or researching a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths (STEM) related subject and want to volunteer and share your knowledge and experience with young people, you could become a STEM Ambassador.
We are looking for dedicated, compassionate and empathetic workshop chairs to support with the safe running of the workshops.