Off the Curriculum (OTC), an educational charity, is looking for Educational Content Volunteers, to create educational content, i.e. short videos that will be uploaded on Educo, OTC’s own educational platform. Educo was created to improve the participants’ experience and aid them in exploring different topics including Astro-Physics. The “Educo” Volunteers will therefore be asked to create - with the help of OTC’s personnel - video content on this topic.
- To write the scripts for the educational videos (2-5 minutes long) on topics related to Astro-Physics
- To meet with our Educo officers at a location in Central London, to deliver the scripts on camera
- The volunteers who fulfill this role will have the opportunity:To engage with younger people and have a positive impact on their educational experience
- To develop their communication skills, both written and oral, by creating the educational scripts and delivering the content in front of a camera for an online audience
- To be part of an organisation that aims to build a supportive and actualised community
If you are studying or researching a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths (STEM) related subject and want to volunteer and share your knowledge and experience with young people, you could become a STEM Ambassador.
Team Up is looking for dynamic volunteer tutors to help transform the future prospects of underperforming pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Do you want to make a real difference to a young person's life? If you are a current university student of any subject (or have graduated within the last 2 years), this opportunity could be for you!