- Supporting the science lead volunteer
- Assist in the smooth running of the science club
- Helping the girls with their tasks and projects during the session.
- Devise fun and interactive science sessions with the lead volunteer and motivate the girls to participate.
Time Commitment: One class per week during term time only for one academic year or at least two terms (6 months).
Time: Tuesdays 4 pm-5 pm
Due to the nature of the work this role is open to female applicants only. Equality Act 2010: Schedule 9: Occupational Requirements
How to Apply:
Please completed application form at https://www.baytreecentre.org/volunteer-service/how-to-apply/ (CV or Cover Letters will not be accepted).
Please apply as soon as possible.
We are looking for volunteers with
- Experience in youth or educational settings
- Good communication skills
- creativity and a flexible approach
If you are studying or researching a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths (STEM) related subject and want to volunteer and share your knowledge and experience with young people, you could become a STEM Ambassador.
Team Up is looking for dynamic volunteer tutors to help transform the future prospects of underperforming pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Do you want to make a real difference to a young person's life? If you are a current university student of any subject (or have graduated within the last 2 years), this opportunity could be for you!