Exciting opportunity to mobilise our growing social media platforms at a burgeoning new gaming social enterprise!
Potential responsibilities of the role:
- Manage existing social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Set-up and manage new social media channels (TikTok, Discord, Snapchat)
- Producing weekly content for our channels using our templates and brand guidelines.
- Help design physical media (flyers / posters)
- Having semi-regular catch-ups with the team to evaluate progress
Your chance to contribute to providing great opportunities to underpriveliged young people in South London!
A great opportunity to develop your social media or marketing skills and support growing an exciting new social enterprise
- (Ideal, but not necessary) Experience managing social media channels and designing content (e.g. using Canva)
- Good communicator who will deliver agreed responsibilities - no set time commitment is required
If you are studying or researching a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Maths (STEM) related subject and want to volunteer and share your knowledge and experience with young people, you could become a STEM Ambassador.
Team Up is looking for dynamic volunteer tutors to help transform the future prospects of underperforming pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Do you want to make a real difference to a young person's life? If you are a current university student of any subject (or have graduated within the last 2 years), this opportunity could be for you!